Thursday, October 28, 2010

Salvation Army Tees

I had the good fortune of being introduced to a new client through a friend and fellow Art Director/Designer, Susie Fell Ehlen of Fell Ehlen Creative. These are some tee designs I worked on for said new client – Grizzard Communications – who focuses primarily on promotion for non-profits. I was really stoked to get the assignment. I went in to share my portfolio of work and I'm really glad that they trusted me after seeing the bumper stickers we made for the show My Gym Partner's a Monkey: "MY KID MARKED HIS TERRITORY AT CHARLES DARWIN MIDDLE SCHOOL" and "MY KID FLINGS POO AT CHARLES DARWIN..."

When these are locked and loaded, I will post the final printed shirts. These are just comps in all their hand-rendered vector Chrome glory. Special thanks to Douglas Broward and Aaron Holz for the opportunity and to Susie for the intro!

The final shirts for the proposal:


These are some design variations that didn't make the cut:


No comments: