Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Brushes

More experimentation with Brushes. Getting the hang of it now, although it's interesting how different it looks on the iphone/ipod touch. It seems to be crisper and have more definition in the "brushiness"detail on the smaller screen. It seems more watercolor-like when I bring it into Blogger and see it larger. I do have to say that I am enjoying the program a lot, and it's great for when I want to be creative and don't want to disturb the wife while she's trying to sleep. If it's nothing more than for doodles, it's a good way to capture studies, ideas, experiments, etc.

There's a great flickr site of other people who have mastered Brushes: http://www.flickr.com/groups/brushes/pool/

1 comment:

Gulzar said...

lovely brush effects...I had messaged over here in the last post...do message me your email address bro. Wanna talk about something!

Cheers!
Please note I keep coming back to check your new posts!