Thursday, July 2, 2009

Email test post



So I'm late to the party in a few respects. First - I knew that I was able to email content to Blogger and have it post immediately on the blog, but didn't really have a good reason to. Second - I just inherited a first generation iPhone from my sister. So I'm finally catching up with the rest of the pack on all the things that the iPhone can do. So here is the collision of two potential forces. I can take a semi-ok photo of whatever with the iPhone and post that image up on the blog immediately. I suppose this could also be true of using Brushes, or other painting/drawing apps for the iPhone. Not bad... Now actually DOING that is a different story, but at least the potential exists! Ah, the 21st century....

3 comments:

Gulzar said...

I love your blog bro! WOW!
And more wowssssszzzz for being a cd at cn...wicked! dude!

do hop into my blog...would love to hear from you...

warm regards from this side of the world...

Best
Gulzar

Jayro Design • Illustration said...

Thanks, Gulzar. I appreciate it - I enjoyed your blog as well. I am adding it to my site of links, nice work!

Gulzar said...

Knock! Knock! Great bro! Thanks a ton for that :)

I somehow cant seem to publish some of the comments thats coming in my blog... :( dont know! Some comments along with yours arnt being published :(

Anyhow! Bro thanks a ton for that comment tho, I did see it....
You tell me! You are there on FB?

Would love to connect with you there...
And if I ever come to Atlanta I would surly meet you.

catch you around. And please do posts some of your recent works..would love to see em!

warm regards
Gulzar