Friday, December 3, 2010

The Christmas Belles iPad app

Just in time for Christmas, the musical iPad app that I worked on is finally available in the iTunes store! I'm really excited about it, this will be a great app for kids and those wanting to get into the Christmas spirit around the holiday!

The app is one of a few legs of the Claus Kids project, and it focuses on a set of musical characters called the Belles. Users can play 3 different classic Christmas melodies via a keyboard or the animated Belles. There is also a record feature and up to 3 sessions can be stored.

The app was splendidly developed by Robots and Cupcakes, the characters were designed/produced by Kurtz Art Studio and animated by Toonalooney Studios, and Rick Hinkle of Audiocam Music (and Pacman Fever fame!) did all the custom music. I designed and produced all the interfaces and icon design, the look and feel, and layout. I also did the scenic backgrounds behind the intro screens and the credits page. It was a really fun project to be a part of and everyone was terrific to work with. Hopefully this is the first of many more apps.

I'd love to know what everyone thinks, please send me an email to let me know.

Enjoy!

iPad Screenshot 1




iPad Screenshot 2

1 comment:

Jayro Design • Illustration said...

We got our first review! http://bit.ly/frWRCT